Areas of Practice:
- Wrongful Termination From Employment
- Employment Discrimination
- Severance Agreements
- Unemployment Compensation Appeals
- Civil Appeals
- Administrative Appeals
- Employment Laws/Wrongful Terminations
- Unemployment Compensation (Administrative Appeals and Appeals to Superior Court) With High Success Rate
- Real Estate Titles, Possessions, Equitable Interests, Undue Influence, and Constructive Trusts
- Estate Disputes (TEDRA)
- Financial Exploitation of the Elderly
- Suits for Crime Victims
- Divorce/Dissolution of Marriage
- Spousal Support
- Child Support
- Division of Property and Debt
- Parenting Plans
- Powers of Attorney (Helps Avoid the Need for a Guardianship)
- Health Care Directives (Living Wills)
Mr. Edelblute has successfully settled or tried numerous lawsuits or claims in these areas:
- Successful recovery of real estate or the value thereof for older adults exploited by relatives.
- Successful recovery of assets back into estates and successful defense of similar claims (TEDRA suits).
- Consumer Protection Act claims.
- Wrongful termination from employment/employment discrimination. Several recent settlements in this area for over a year's salary.
- Unemployment compensation appeals: With high success rates both in the Administrative Hearing Level, and in Superior Court.
- Civil suits for crime victims.
Schedule a Consultation
Get in touch with our team in Kennewick, WA today to schedule a consultation with Attorney William Edelblute. We are more than happy to evaluate your case and move forward with resolving the case at hand.